As Executive Assistant, you will work with the Program / projects manager, to assist in the non-technical administrative tasks as the following:
- Prepares presentations, reports, letters and routine correspondence.
- Provide non-technical administrative support to project teams and maintain high standards of excellence.
- Perform administrative duties including meeting coordination, report preparation, presentations, correspondence, travel arrangements, expense reports, etc.
- Provide some document control duties applying diversified knowledge and experience of document control and filing practices to support construction projects.
- Coordinates executives schedule and independently makes appointments and reservations.
- Directs preparation of records such as agenda, notices, minutes, and resolutions for corporate meetings
- Perform general office duties including mail distribution and creating and maintaining department file.
- Assist team in scanning, organizing, and indexing critical documentation.
- Must have ability to prioritize work, manage time and to simultaneously perform multiple tasks.
- Must have ability to work under pressure, be self-directed with good business judgement and handle confidential information appropriately.
- Maintain updated submittal log, monitor the submittal schedule and status.
- Receive, log, and track plans and specifications as received including all revisions.
- Maintain all hard copy files and electronic copy files of project documentation.
Education and Qualification
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Some college education preferred. Bachelor Degree in Construction Management or Engineering is a plus.
- AutoCAD knowledge is must.
- MS office especially Excel must.
- 2-5 Years of experience in working in the same rule in similar position with similar responsibilities, in construction field & business
- Communication & Negotiation skills
- good command of English
- Attractive Package
- Medical insurance
- Social Insurance
How to Apply ,
Kindly send your CV in PDF format to email@example.com with subject line EC101-OF