Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all document control activities for the Company and projects.
- Provide professional document control duties applying diversified knowledge and experience of document
- control and filing practices to support construction projects.
- Organize and file current document backlog from project job packages per the company’s current filing process.
- Assist team in scanning, organizing, and indexing critical documentation.
- Responsible to process all submittals and input into the system.
- Maintain updated submittal log, monitor the submittal schedule and status.
- Transmit documentation and submittals through the Clients SharePoint system.
- Receive, log, and track plans and specifications as received including all revisions.
- Distribute plans and specifications to contractor personnel as well as subcontractors.
- Maintain all hard copy files of project documentation.
- Maintain electronic copy files of project documentation.
- Support project team in regards to submittals, RFI’s, drawings, specifications, and other project documents.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Knowledge of the construction process, proven ability in planning, organizing and implementing work
- priorities to ensure the orderly flow of construction documentation throughout the construction process.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, capable of communicating directly with engineers and administrative staff.
Education and Qualification
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Some college education preferred. Bachelor Degree in Construction Management or Engineering is a plus
- Proven experience and track record of accomplishment with excellent oral & written communication skills. Must be able to travel domestically and internationally if required by job duties.
- 2-5 Years of experience in working in the same rule in similar position with similar responsibilities, in construction field & business
- Communication & Negotiation skills
- good command of English
- Ability to read construction drawings, e.g.
- Detailed engineering and construction experience
- Team player with the ability to build rapport including trust and confidence with all personnel involved.
- Attractive Package
- Medical insurance
- Social Insurance
How to Apply ,
Kindly send your CV in PDF format to email@example.com with subject line DC101-CO