Construction Site Manager
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing and supervising the all project construction activities including site preparation, mechanical and electrical installation, etc. on major projects on day to day basis.
- Must have commercial and business awareness and cost analysis ability in change order review and approval.
- Coordinates the formulation of the Construction Execution Plan by the project manager.
- Develops an organization chart for all site personnel and recommends personnel.
- Implements & Drives the Constructability Program.
- Ascertains the tool and equipment needs of the project.
- Ensures the issuance of a Project Control Plan to control and track schedule and costs.
- Coordinates the Material Management Plan.
- Establishes the jobsite work week, hours, starting and quitting times as required by contract.
- Manages and controls the site schedule.
- Reviews the safety performance of site operations.
- Provides and directs the subcontractor on-site. Resolves job site issues encountered during execution of the project.
- Responsible for review of project designs and recommendation of changes to design so that projects are safe and operable.
- Supervises the project construction planning, cost control and scheduling activities.
- Monitors preparation of, and approve final acceptance of the various contractor’s packages.
- Assists Engineering, QA/QC, Commissioning/Start-up, & Client in defining the turnover systems.
- Participate and promote Zero Accident HSE work culture and environment.
- Enforces HSES regulations and adheres to current codes and standards.
- Extensive knowledge of industry and regulatory standards and facilities operations criteria pertinent to the activities supervised.
- Manages day-to-day activities of project team members.
- Provide necessary project specific and group reports as requested.
- Supervises, coordinates, and reviews the work of assigned engineers, estimates staffing needs and
- schedules, and assigns work to meet completion dates.
- Participates in proposal preparation activities as required.
- Ensures that work being performed is within scope of services and within budget.
- Coordinates with client representatives to obtain approval on work as it is accomplished.
- Responsible for on the job training of owner’s personnel, if required by contract
Education and Qualification
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree, construction technology or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Intermediate to advanced computer hardware/ software literacy. Knowledge of legal aspects of purchasing and contracting including Uniform Commercial Code and Contracts Law. Knowledge of electrical, process, mechanical,
- Proven track record in contract negotiation/administration; all aspects of the proposal process; teaming agreement negotiation, pricing and final prep. Experience with both lump sum, time and material and cost reimbursable projects.
- Proven experience and track record of accomplishment with excellent oral & written communication skills. Must be able to travel domestically and internationally if required by job duties.
- 2-5 Years of experience in working in the same rule in similar position with similar responsibilities, in construction field & business
- Communication & Negotiation skills
- good command of English
- Ability to read construction drawings, e.g.
- Detailed engineering and construction experience
- Team player with the ability to build rapport including trust and confidence with all personnel involved.
- Attractive Package
- Medical insurance
- Social Insurance
How to Apply ,
Kindly send your CV in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line CM101-AM