Site Supervisor Network & Light current
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure a consistently high standard of work is produced in accordance with specification and quality standards through regular quality inspections with sub-
- Direct and supervise day to day operations of sub-contractors ensuring appliance of common operational procedures.
- Ensure material requisitions are issued in adequate time to achieve the Construction program.
- Schedule, control and monitor all plant and materials on a weekly basis.
- Ensure all work is completed to program.
- Fulfil the role of Temporary Works Co-Ordinator when required
Education and Qualification
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Some college education preferred. Bachelor Degree in Construction Management or Engineering is a plus
- Proven experience and track record of accomplishment with excellent oral & written communication skills. Must be able to travel domestically and internationally if required by job duties.
- Network and light current system knowledge is must.
- 2-5 Years of experience in working in the same rule in similar position with similar responsibilities, in construction field & business
- Communication & Negotiation skills
- good command of English
- Ability to read construction drawings, e.g.
- Detailed engineering and construction experience
- Team player with the ability to build rapport including trust and confidence with all personnel involved.
- Attractive Package
- Medical insurance
- Social Insurance
How to Apply ,
Kindly send your CV in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line SF101-AM